Yoga: Working on pincha |
- Working on pincha
- yogis with ten or more years experience. What's it like?
- Love to all those who struggle
- Breathing in sukhasana
- What kind of music do you like to listen while doing Yoga and why?
- Is Sun Salutation the right routine to get started with as a total beginner?
- How am I supposed to choose???
- How do people practice daily?
- Yoga is making me stiff in the morning
- The Science of the Third Eye: The Symbolism of the Pineal Gland in Yoga and Its Importance to our Health
- Any tips to deepen my yoga practice?
- Dry hands in downward dog make me slip
- Yoga Jellies
- yoga videos with yummy stretches?
- Why does my skin hate hot yoga?
- Can yoga stir up old fears?
| Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT |
| yogis with ten or more years experience. What's it like? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT I have been doing yoga religiously for six months. I am newly sober and I honestly think yoga saved my life. Love to hear from the experts how their yoga practices evolved and how it impacted your lives. thanks. [link] [comments] |
| Love to all those who struggle Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT You may be starting your practice, restarting, or simply on your journey. I have had a rough few years, but I've found my way back to the mat. My tree pose has improved, and I've managed a very ropey king dancer earlier! What are some of your recent successes and improvements? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT Does anyone have tips for deep breathing in sukhasana and engaging the core? I find I sometimes have difficulty doing deep belly breathing while sitting in this posture, if my upper back and chest feel tight. I can engage my core when contracting on the exhale, I have difficulty maintaining on the inhale while breathing deep into the belly. What are your guys tricks for maintaining core strength and alignment in this posture? [link] [comments] |
| What kind of music do you like to listen while doing Yoga and why? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT Like latinoamerican I have many music influences (Acid latin jazz, House, Cumbia, Techno, Salsa, Dub, etc) , but i prefer with latin Indi electronic music because I fill it connects with my body and my moves... what music preference do you have while doing Yoga and why? [link] [comments] |
| Is Sun Salutation the right routine to get started with as a total beginner? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT I've been reading a couple of books on the philosophy of yoga, but can't seem to figure out where to start when it comes to asana practice. I'm aware of the fact that there are thousands of yoga beginner classes, videos and books out there. However, they all seem to differ widely, which inevitably leads me to analysis paralysis. Is Sun Salutation the proper place to start if I want to ernestly start practicing yoga asanas? Or is there any other routine which is classically considered to be the foundation? [link] [comments] |
| How am I supposed to choose??? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT I'm a 25 year old male who's been practicing yoga for many years from youtube classes and I have developed a very strong asana practice. However I have a dream of teaching and I want to attend a live 200 teacher training In the DC/DMV area but I have no idea how to choose one that is reputable and challenging. It's hard to find any info without some sort of advertising slant and I'm getting tired/frustrated from looking. Can others please share what trainings they chose and why and whether they are happy with their decision? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT For people who practice daily, how are you able to do so without injury or joint pain? I have mentioned in comments before that if I tried to do something like yoga with adriene or other yoga courses daily, my shoulders and wrists end up getting sore since I'm doing sun salutations or just having my hands resting on the floor daily. I'm always amazed how my yogi inspirations like Dylan Werner, Patrick Beach, Josh Kramer, and Kino McGregor are able to practice daily. I know there's people here too who practice daily as well. I'm envious of you all. [link] [comments] |
| Yoga is making me stiff in the morning Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT So I started yoga about 2 months ago and am doing it about four times a week. I normally follow a Yoga with Adrienne(?) video on YouTube. I don't have any Yoga classes near me(closest is probably an hour driving, but I don't drive) so I have to do at home practices. But every morning I am super stiff and sore. Normally I will do some quick free style Yoga(5 mins) and focus on stretching. It helps, but I am wondering if this is normal. And if it will go away. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT |
| Any tips to deepen my yoga practice? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT I have been practicing yoga for a year now and there are times where i feel a deep centeredness and peace throughout my practice, are there any tips you have picked up to get into this mind set more often? Thank you in advance! [link] [comments] |
| Dry hands in downward dog make me slip Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT Having issues in downward dog as I have dry skim / hands - the deeper I sink into the pose the more likely my hands slip and last night I caught myself before a face plant. Any tips? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:30 PM PDT Has anyone ever tried Yoga Jellies for wrist or knees?? [link] [comments] |
| yoga videos with yummy stretches? Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PST Hi all. I have recently been doing yoga pretty much every day and am loving it. I'm a bit stressed out and tense today and am wondering which videos you would recommend for some nice tasty stretches? I sometimes get halfway through a practise then decide that the video isn't doing it for me so I wondered if you guys could recommend something. TIA! [link] [comments] |
| Why does my skin hate hot yoga? Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT |
| Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PST I started a yoga practice this week and I really enjoyed it. The thing is, there was a nightmare I used to have as a child, and I had it again last night. I'm mid 30s now. Is this normal? I read once that yoga can sometimes "release" or unlock certain things.... Has anyone experienced this? Should I be worried? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from yoga. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment