Ashtanga yoga: Weekly Practice Discussion - March 08, 2020 |
- Weekly Practice Discussion - March 08, 2020
- The trikonasana pop?!
- I'm new to the practice and I'm concerned about all the comments I keep seeing about injuries
| Weekly Practice Discussion - March 08, 2020 Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT Welcome to the weekly practice thread. This thread is dedicated to discussion of how our practice is going, where we would like it to go, and where it has been. Have a great week. Mod Team [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT What is the pop in the hip area during trikonasana? Is it a thing? Is it safe or a sign of anything needing stretched out more? Also held my first crow this morning and only fell on my face once!! [link] [comments] |
| I'm new to the practice and I'm concerned about all the comments I keep seeing about injuries Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT I started very recently at a Mysore style class and I'm really enjoying it. The teacher seems very careful about making sure nobody is harmed. But I keep reading about injuries and I'm worried. First of all, is it true, does ashtanga cause more injuries than other types or yoga or work outs? And if so, why? I read that it's because it's repetitive, but aren't many physical activities like that, too? Is there anything I can do to prevent injuries? Thanks [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from ashtanga yoga. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment