• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Flexibility: Show Off Sunday 2020-03-08 @ /r/Flexibility - Let's hear (or see) how you leveled up during your bendy-training this week! We want to hear about everything you've accomplished!

    Flexibility: Show Off Sunday 2020-03-08 @ /r/Flexibility - Let's hear (or see) how you leveled up during your bendy-training this week! We want to hear about everything you've accomplished!


    Show Off Sunday 2020-03-08 @ /r/Flexibility - Let's hear (or see) how you leveled up during your bendy-training this week! We want to hear about everything you've accomplished!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PST

    • Have you made any milestones in your flexibility recently? Feel free to share stories/pics/videos, anything!
    • How about any other fitness accomplishments you've made and want the world to know about because your friends and family just don't get it?
    • Well, this is the thread where you get to share all that and inspire others at the same time!
    • Also, if you got a question, just a reminder that tomorrow is Moronic Monday. ;)
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Giraffe getting back up after eating from the ground

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Overtraining and quarantine

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Hi all, I live in one of those places where quarantine is starting to creep in, I'm now working from home and the message is to stay home as much as possible. Anyway, due to that I'm kind of overtraining, not much else to do. And of course I'm quite sore. Could anyone suggest either what kind of food or some food supplement (vitamins, integrators etc...) that could help recovering? I know, for example, that weight lifting people take proteins, I'm not sure if something similar exist for over stretching.

    My training routine is a mix of active/passive stretching

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/invertedBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Not making any progress, help!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Hello, for about 4 months now I have been following this routine (https://youtu.be/I6sgWVu3V2I) once every two days in order to increase my kicking height and improve general mobility in my legs. However, despite practicing regularly, I have not seen any noticeable improvement in my flexibility. Could anyone recommend anything to help?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Ferrarus
    [link] [comments]

    I'm afraid I have a problem with the mobility of my lower back. Can anyone identify the issue?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Title says it all.

    Picture 1: http://imgur.com/a/G06UZqm

    Picture 2: http://imgur.com/a/TdwUHMb

    Picture 3: http://imgur.com/a/l6etnYg

    Sitting with my legs straigt, as seen in picture 3, feels very unnatural.

    Is this a problem caused by my hamstrings or tight erector spine muscles?

    submitted by /u/the_dude1995
    [link] [comments]

    10 Minute Morning Yoga Stretch from Yoga With Bird. I found this helped me move more easier in power flow today.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PST

    How to Stretch hips with yoga poses?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PST

    These yoga moves can be great if you looking for gentle yet effective stretches using yoga poses.

    submitted by /u/Peachestho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment