• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Flexibility: Did splits without stretching, whole body shaked uncontrollably afterwards, and now my leg has the worst pain. What do I do?

    Flexibility: Did splits without stretching, whole body shaked uncontrollably afterwards, and now my leg has the worst pain. What do I do?


    Did splits without stretching, whole body shaked uncontrollably afterwards, and now my leg has the worst pain. What do I do?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Yesterday me and a friend of mine were studying, and I told him I could do splits. He didn't believe me and asked me to show. I did the splits without stretching, suddenly and maybe a bit aggressively. My whole body started to shake after that uncontrollably. It was a night time so I went to sleep. I woke up just now and I have a terrible pain in my leg. Will the pain go in few days? Or should I be worried and visit a doctor?

    submitted by /u/mrzhn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment