• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Meditation: 1 Hour Buddhist Mantra Chant Music For Relaxation & Sleep ➟🕉😊

    Meditation: 1 Hour Buddhist Mantra Chant Music For Relaxation & Sleep ➟����


    1 Hour Buddhist Mantra Chant Music For Relaxation & Sleep ➟����

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PST

    1 Hour Buddhist Mantra Chant Music For Relaxation & Sleep ➟🕉😊

    https://youtu.be/OMUihAsZnhs

    Today I share with you a music video, a Buddhist Mantra. Hear Tibetan Monks chant in this mind-altering & mesmerizing mantra to help you raise your vibration, this is an excellent way to relax, you can use this as background music for study or to use during daily activities. You can also use this music to help you drift off to sleep, in doing so it can help you develop a peaceful mind enabling you to sleep peacefully and help you deepen a stillness within.

    ➟🕉😊 Please enjoy

    #music #relaxation #sleep #mantra

    submitted by /u/HappinessNowChannel
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lot of anxiety, how can I use meditation to help?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PST

    So I have a lot of anxiety with messages, when I send a message to people and they don't respond right away I feel pain in my chest and stress like I can't relax and I need to close that scenario to move on so the pain stays until they message me back, and when they do, I feel relief like I can breathe again, I don't know if I have mental illness or it's just can be solved by meditating like 5 times a day, 10 minutes each? I tried guided sound meditation and it helped me for a little while but the anxiety would come back.

    submitted by /u/someone649
    [link] [comments]

    Would meditation help me with a racing mind?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    I'm a super ambitious person but usually get nothing done. Especially after drinking caffeine, it's like I get this intense urge to accomplish all of my many goals at once. I'll scour the internet for hours, open many tabs, jump from one thing to another, and at the end of it all, I accomplish nothing. I cannot stay focused and I'm unwilling to give up any goal therefore I can never achieve anything because there's just not enough time in the day. If I could just focus on one thing (like studying for exams) without thinking about what I wantto do after college and in life, I'd be super happy. Can meditation stop me from having a racing mind? I'm Muslim and already pray so I don't know of regular meditation would be much different. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
    [link] [comments]

    five meditation asana

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PST

    learn to practice five meditation asana and choose the one suits in your body mobility

    submitted by /u/Peachestho
    [link] [comments]

    Neophyte looking for guidance

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PST

    I have tried meditation before, but have never been able to maintain the discipline for constant practice. Is there any advice on what I could try? Any tips or thing I should be made aware of? My goal is just to create and cultivate peace and acceptance via mindfulness in my life.

    submitted by /u/Primary_Half
    [link] [comments]

    Help with posture and some small fixes I’ve made

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    So I had troubles sitting crisscross, can do full lotus and everything would start to hurt, most noticeably my ankles. I've used a cushion to sit on for a while which upped my sitting time but the real game changer game when I put a pillow under my ankles. It took a lot of excess pain off my ankles, my hips feel better, everything seems to be going better and my practice can hit 10 minutes with ease at this point. I'm experiencing lower back pain, I always seem to start slouching at some point but I'm focused on my breath(just counting to 10 then starting over) that I don't realize it. Any tips for lower back pain?

    submitted by /u/grayshoesarecool
    [link] [comments]

    A solution?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Has anyone attempted meditation while having tinnitus? I was hoping to use it as a possible new coping mechanism. Any advice on ways to not be distracted by the constant ringing?

    submitted by /u/BeastlyIdiocy
    [link] [comments]

    Breathing 'naturally'

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Teachers often say 'just focus on your breath as it comes and goes naturally'. But for me I think the act of focussing on my breath changes the way I breathe. It's like someone saying 'just smile naturally' for a photo. As soon as you become aware of it, it ceases to feel like a natural smile, because smiling naturally it's an unconscious action. As soon as it's made conscious it doesn't feel 'natural' any more. Does anyone else get what I mean here, or experience this with their of sensation of breathing during meditation?

    submitted by /u/alvin_antelope
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment