Flexibility: Form Check Friday! 2020-03-06 @ /r/Flexibility |
- Form Check Friday! 2020-03-06 @ /r/Flexibility
- Friday
- Back with another daily stretch routine for Gamers (or anyone with hand pain really)! This time for hands, wrist, and forearm pain.
- How do you measure progress?
- Impossible for me to do a side split? cotyloid cavity orientation
- I tried Yoga with Adriene's 30 Day Home Yoga Journey & it seriously helped with flexibility!!!
- Any stretches you would recommend? I want a bendier back so i’m kinda showcasing my back “flexibility” to you guys so u can come with tips. should my arms be further back? Like the red line?
- Losing flexibility?
- Rotational Exercises For Core | Rotation Control Exercise | Adductor Stretch with Thoracic Rotation
- Knee pain
- Just got this for my neck pain. It was VERY SEVERE. It got to the point where I was losing feeling in my arm. What do you guys think of it?
| Form Check Friday! 2020-03-06 @ /r/Flexibility Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PST Welcome to Form Check Friday! Here is the link to all previous Form Check Fridays Please post a photo or video of the stretch you'd like to be critiqued. Do include any specific questions you have about your form. Your video or photo should be:
Rules for critiquing form
If your form is awesome, consider posting it in the Show Off Sunday thread! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PST Hello guys, I've been stretching since a few months now and really got a hang for it. However, it's hard to track my progress. Coming from a weightlifting background were things are straight forward, you either lift more or you do more reps - if you achieve that, you are progressing. Same with running .. faster than last week? Good! With stretching it is kind of subjective - I felt tremendous improvements since when I started but it's still very unstructured. I stretch 3-4 times a week and my current routine (the 15 minute stretch video from Tom Merrick on YT) is getting quite easy for me. What is the next level though? How can, and do I, level up? The problem I face is that when I try to pick a new routine, slighlty harder, I have several stretches in it that I just cant do and then I question myself wheter I just should do them 'wrong' or 'halfway'. Is there any sources you would recommend me, maybe an app, a paid course whatever that has a walk through program? Thank you very much [link] [comments] | ||
| Impossible for me to do a side split? cotyloid cavity orientation Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:02 AM PST Hello guys, I train MMA and work on my flexibility for higher kicks. I can pretty much stretch in any way except the side/middle split. I go down and at my lowest point I feel hindered by my hip joints to go any lower. I feel that my hamstring flexibility allows me to go lower, but I physicaly can't because the joint is just stopping me. The only way to let's say "bypass" this a bit is to turn my feet on my heels. Am I one of those with limiting factor to be the cotyloid cavity orientation? EDIT: I have to add that my level of flexibility is pretty good. I can do a full squat even under load, toes touching, knees to the chest etc. [link] [comments] | ||
| I tried Yoga with Adriene's 30 Day Home Yoga Journey & it seriously helped with flexibility!!! Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:23 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PST I have been stretching EVERYDAY for 8 months now, only skipping the occasional day if I'm sick or too busy. I still haven't achieved my splits. I've made some pretty good progress, but I thought I'd have them by now. And now it seems like I might even be regressing?? Please help [link] [comments] | ||
| Rotational Exercises For Core | Rotation Control Exercise | Adductor Stretch with Thoracic Rotation Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PST Hi all! I recently found this sub and it has inspired me! Unfortunately one of my knees has pain when I bend it (it's been getting worse since I got pregnant and having my second baby) and it's hard for me to bend and hold poses on that side. Are their any good resources for strengthening my knee? I'm only 31 so I'm hoping a good exercise regime can benefit me! Hope this is a good sub to ask this question, if there's a better sub, please direct me. Thank you! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PST
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Flexibility. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment