• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Flexibility: Only a little further to go! I’m so happy šŸ˜

    Flexibility: Only a little further to go! I’m so happy ��


    Only a little further to go! I’m so happy ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    A cloudy morning yoga flow ☁️

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    M17. My split position looks so bad. I try to square my hips but it still looks bad and my back also arches too much. I have little back flexibility so my back kind of follows along with the split? Any stretches you would recommend? i can slide easily into this position but it doesn’t look graceful

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Starting to stretch & dealing with tourettes syndrome - How important is flexing your butt?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    So as a 27 year old carpenter who feels more like a 65 year old coal miner, it's been forced upon me essentially to start to work on my body a bit.

    Having just recently be turned to this subreddit from a friend, i started following along with the 30 minute intro to stretching video, and while i'm very excited to start this journey of not being an old wretch, i'm already facing a potentially serious problem.

    I have tourettes syndrome, which in a nutshell means im constantly tensing and stretching and overextending a lot of muscles in my body. There's not really much in the way of stopping it, but i sometimes can suppress certain tics for a limited time if i need to.

    Doing this stretching exercise, similar to guided meditation, has actually helped me be able to reign in some of the urges, albeit briefly, but i cannot focus on everything else i'm doing AND flex my buns at the same time.

    Manuel does an excellent job of reminding you to keep a straight back, to breath, and to flex your butt. For maybe 2-3 seconds after he says it, i can get the job done, but then my tics start to feel red hot and i can no longer focus on keeping a tight butt.

    SO, my question is - how crucial is keeping a tight butt through these stretches. I know it's important to some degree, or else it wouldn't be a part of it, but i don't see me being able to get a grasp on it any time soon, if at all.

    Is there an alternative thing i can try that will get the same job done? What exactly is the purpose of it?

    I'm sorry for this massive post, I just am very excited about finding some beginners program that i can actually accomplish, so i'm afraid of not being able to execute it properly.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/stephenxmcglone
    [link] [comments]

    Bridge Pose | Most Versatile Yoga Pose | Increases Shoulders & Chest flexibility |

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    How to choose a doctor to help with pain? (Type etc,.)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have extreme pain in my legs that when it starts causing my toes to lock and push apart.

    It's extremely painful and seems to come from muscles in my legs locking up.

    I'd like to have it looked at by a doctor or PR or.. anyone really but I'm not sure where to start.

    I've been told by an athlete I used to see that I have extremely flexible hips but absurdly tight hamstrings. He thought there must be injury from my bodies reaction.

    Help lol I'm sorry I'm so new to this.

    submitted by /u/19751975
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner flexibility recommendation.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I wana one day be really flexible. At present I can hardly touch my toes. Could you recommend some good YouTube channels or techniques that are really good for an every day stretch. My first goal is splits. Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/Elza2000
    [link] [comments]

    LEG DAY RANGE OF MOTION Leg Day Mobility Exercises | How To Prepare For Squats with Herniated Discs (or 3). I was asked a while back to make this video, I hope some of you may find it useful!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Correcting anterior pelvic tilt and stretchimg hamstrings?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    So basically i have an mild case of apt, and feel it when i run, spend a lot of time sitting too, tho i work on my legs the whole day. My question is, since i have strong quads ( ice hockey for 15+ yrs ) can i do excercise and streching in a ratio, to stretch hip flexors and strenghten abs, and in a smaller ratio work on touchin my toes with my back straight ( because i cannot touch my shins without bending my spine like a question mark ).

    Should i be doing them on the same day or separated abd would a ratio of 80 hip flexors, glutes and abs ( abs are most critical for me, weakest ) to 20 hamstrings would do the trick

    submitted by /u/sonicadept
    [link] [comments]

    Splits

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Looking for a video to follow to get my splits

    submitted by /u/ohitsbritt2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment