• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Pranayama: Help!!! :(

    Pranayama: Help!!! :(


    Help!!! :(

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I want to do Alternate nostril breathing pranayam because I have low life force energy I think I feel fucking worthless no energy to concentrate even I m eating satvik food no non veg in my diet then also not getting ENOUGH PRANA !!! IN the brain no creativity at all so Want to do nadi shoshan pranayam but scared that I heard that it open all chakra too and I don't want to open those chakra only need energy in my body and brain to feel creative happy all the time can I do this pranyam but please I don't want to open those chakras I'm scared HELP!!! :😢 What is apana vaju will it increase Prana

    submitted by /u/DopamineReseter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment