Flexibility: Flexibility for Inner Thighs! |
- Flexibility for Inner Thighs!
- I just think penchés are the prettiest thing and I WANT one
- This is a very embarrassing photo, but this is my current forward fold. Constructive criticism? I’m NOT flexible and only have just started stretching about 20 min a day.
- How to Do Straddle Split Stretches
- What's up with this? Shoulders??
- After some weeks training, splits getting a little easier to hold. I can now somewhat comfortably lift my hands and allow my bodyweight to sink me down.
- Pressure in lower back when extending it?
- Can't straighten my knees when standing when standing or walking.
- What causes feet forward, and knees outwards standing posture?
- Stretching in the sauna?
- Maximum flexibility routine?
- Help! I'm basically a 6'3" tree trunk.
- Can one of you do something with me ;-;
- Tailbone pain from practicing splits?
| Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PST
| ||
| I just think penchés are the prettiest thing and I WANT one Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PST
| ||
| How to Do Straddle Split Stretches Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PST
| ||
| What's up with this? Shoulders?? Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PST
| ||
| Pressure in lower back when extending it? Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PST I feel like there's pressure on my lower spine when I bend backwards. I'm pretty flexible there, and I don't feel any muscle strain, just pressure. Is this normal? [link] [comments] | ||
| Can't straighten my knees when standing when standing or walking. Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PST The part of my leg between my knee and ankle always lags behind the rest of my body. My legs looks like the leg on the right of my pic. https://postimg.cc/68wb1vC3 How do I fix this? If it helps, I can post an actual pic of my legs later when I get near a full body mirror. [link] [comments] | ||
| What causes feet forward, and knees outwards standing posture? Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PST Hi I'm not sure what's tight and what is weak on me. When I stand my feet face forward, but my knees point outwards.. This sometimes causes my knees to knock. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PST Has anybody ever tried working on flexibility/stretching while in the sauna (a dry one). Is it safe? Are there any extra benefits to it? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PST Hello all! I'm a beginning stretcher, 25m, relatively tight. Assuming I have all the time in the world, what is the optimal solo routine (even multiple times a day, foam rolling, sauna, etc) I could undertake to get as flexible as possible, as quickly as possible? I'm willing to move my work schedule around this, spend the time, etc. so no holds barred. I've thought about making an excel sheet with timed blocks throughout the day to keep consistency, just don't want to overdo it and wanted some perspective. Also I know consistency is key and there are no quick results. With that in mind how can I maximize efficiency and be a flexible beast?? Thank you so much ahead of time! [link] [comments] | ||
| Help! I'm basically a 6'3" tree trunk. Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PST Hey guys, like the title says I'm 6'3 and I am stiff as a board. I can't touch my touch toes and I'm looking to improve my flexibility throughout my whole body. I have been athletic my whole life, always stretching before/after sports but it's been a few years. Im looking to get back into the gym to put on some weight but my tightness affects some of my workouts (deadlifts/squats) Does anyone have any recommendations for some beginner stretching programs that I could start off with? [link] [comments] | ||
| Can one of you do something with me ;-; Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PST I'm a lazy potato I'm not gonna lie And it's rlly hard to get motivated to stretch so I was thinking maybe one of you wants to do like a progress thing with me :D we both agree on a stretch and then have before and after pictures Please [link] [comments] | ||
| Tailbone pain from practicing splits? Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PST I've been working on splits for several months, just gradually 15 minutes or so most days--side and front splits. The past few weeks, I've been having mild tailbone pain. I haven't seen a doctor yet because it's not that bad, but I've been using a tailbone cushion when sitting. Conventional wisdom is that this comes from too much time sitting. However, I notice a little of the pain spreads to--well, basically, the lower/inner butt cheek next to my tailbone. Does anyone know whether you can inflame or injure your tailbone stretching into splits? I'm about 6 inches from the floor (yoga block width) on each front split, but the right is my "bad" side and that's also the side where I'm having the slight inner side butt pain. I'm in my 40's and in decent shape, but haven't asked my body to do this exact thing since the 1980s. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Flexibility. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment