Flexibility: Form Check Friday! 2020-08-07 @ /r/Flexibility |
- Form Check Friday! 2020-08-07 @ /r/Flexibility
- Post-hamstring front splits progress
- A four-minute mobility routine to reset your posture and restore function after prolonged sitting - at home, in work or on the road
- I made this for some of my students. I was thinking some of you may like it ❤️ Back bending in a lunge. This is perfect for anyone who is looking to do more advanced shapes, and wants to increase overall hip flexibility and mobility
- Pins and needles during pigeon pose
- So this happened yesterday after not doing anything for a while.
- Upper traps so tight that scapula depression is enough to feel a stretch. Anyone with a similar experience?
- Yoga For Shoulder Flexibility
- Can't sit in the floor with straight legs and back
- Stretches for back pain as well as gain flexibility
| Form Check Friday! 2020-08-07 @ /r/Flexibility Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT Welcome to Form Check Friday! Here is the link to all previous Form Check Fridays Please post a photo or video of the stretch you'd like to be critiqued. Do include any specific questions you have about your form. Your video or photo should be:
Rules for critiquing form
If your form is awesome, consider posting it in the Show Off Sunday thread! [link] [comments] | ||
| Post-hamstring front splits progress Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Pins and needles during pigeon pose Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT I am a beginner and always get pins and needles in my foot when I do the pigeon pose. Any advice? [link] [comments] | ||
| So this happened yesterday after not doing anything for a while. Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT I can't even do the thing when you hold a stick and lift your arms up and over your head and back. I use a band and have to basically have to have my arms straight out to the side and barely move my arms up. No chance of going behind the head. Any tips? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT
| ||
| Can't sit in the floor with straight legs and back Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT Hey everyone. In the last few weeks I've tried to get more into flexibility and yoga, and my whole lower body including the lower back is really tight from years of just sitting, so much so that I can't even sit on the floor with a straight back and legs. I feel like it's limiting many of the exercises I want to get better at, like pancakes and stuff. I realize I can perform them with bent legs, but I also want to work on the underlying problem. Do you have any tips for me, or will it just resolve in time when my hamstrings etc. get more flexible. Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] | ||
| Stretches for back pain as well as gain flexibility Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Flexibility. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment