Meditation: Your conditions for happiness are the chains of your suffering. |
- Your conditions for happiness are the chains of your suffering.
- I’ve only heard stories here about people crying when they meditated.
- Stop scrolling - 1 minute meditation
- I’ve been feeling so much loneliness, tips would be so helpful
- Who meditates listening to music can find inner peace and happiness within himself.
- laughing out loud while being completely alone is therapeutic as hell
- Is there a way to overcome not being able to control my visualizations?
- I was meditating the other day when my inner vision went completely blue & I began seeing different blue visuals. Like I was watching my mind illuminate. Anyone experience visualizing colors while meditating?
- How do you deal with feelings of interiority? How do you work through them using meditation?
- Question about a feeling that arrives during meditation
- Transcending unintentionally
- What kind of voice do you prefer during a guided meditation?
- Let things be, and they will be fine
- In meditation, what is the significance of Mudras?
- Difference between Mindfulness meditation and Transcendental Meditation
- Relaxing Music with Nature Light Rain Sounds for Meditation, Deep Sleeping Prophet, Sleep Healing
- Hiccups after meditating
- How do I unattach from my feelings of missing her? Our memories? My imagination of “what could have happened if get back together”?
- I like meditation
- Mindfulness should be used for only one goal, to release something, to set it free and flow.
- 5 Minute Relaxing Guitar Music
- How to be less affected by negative thoughts?
- Alternative to Headspace
| Your conditions for happiness are the chains of your suffering. Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT |
| I’ve only heard stories here about people crying when they meditated. Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:09 PM PDT I just got so stuck in my thoughts towards the end of the meditation and all my worries I had were put out there in front of me and I just started crying how I overthink so much. I need to live my life for the now and not so much of what's gonna happen tomorrow. I realize I need to learn how to let go of these fears. I've only heard of a few people getting emotional on here and never thought I could be one but here I am. [link] [comments] |
| Stop scrolling - 1 minute meditation Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT |
| I’ve been feeling so much loneliness, tips would be so helpful Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT I was totally fine but my girlfriends brother who doesn't really like me just got back from LA and we picked him up form the airport, the same feeling I felt back then came up, he doesn't like me, he's passive aggressive, always discludes me, I feel so alone, I feel like I have to push myself so hard just to be heard by him, he labels me, and I essentially feel stomped on and have no control, tips would be really nice, I keep trying to embrace the feeling but it's so strong. [link] [comments] |
| Who meditates listening to music can find inner peace and happiness within himself. Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT It is also said that those who meditate listening to music can find inner peace and happiness within themselves. If you like to deepen your meditation, you should include some nice, soft music in the background. This will improve your cognitive skills and help you meditate better. I believe ambient music is the ideal genre for this practice. Feel free to listen to this selection of ambient music and let me know if it works well. [link] [comments] |
| laughing out loud while being completely alone is therapeutic as hell Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT I was laying in bed listening to music with all of the lights off except for my LEDs that change color. I was staring at the ceiling thinking of nothing but the music filling the room, and I started to smile. I was so happy being completely alone (something that I've been struggling with) and felt so at peace that I started to giggle which turned into a full on belly laugh. [link] [comments] |
| Is there a way to overcome not being able to control my visualizations? Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT I don't have Aphantasia (a condition where you can't see mental images), as I'm able to visualize specific images in my head, such as an apple or a colored dot. However, I have absolutely no control over them. So if I visualize an apple, the apple will be randomly spinning by itself or it'll be at a weird angle. If it's a small white dot, it'll start off as a giant white dot and slowly get smaller and smaller (as it moves further away). If it's me hugging someone, the person I'm hugging will rapidly shift their head left to right repeatedly. Any attempts to control my visualization results in the entire picture vanishing. I'm trying to incorporate visualization into my meditation, but it's incredibly difficult because of this. If I'm trying to visualize a specific scenario (such as swimming or a social outing), the view will sometimes randomly switch between first-person and third-person (sometimes multiple times within seconds), and often I won't be able to vividly see the full picture (kind of like having a giant black bar on your TV screen). I know this all sounds weird, but I've been struggling with it for years. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can overcome this and add stability/control to my visualizations? Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT |
| How do you deal with feelings of interiority? How do you work through them using meditation? Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT |
| Question about a feeling that arrives during meditation Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT Hello, I am very new to meditating and I am curious as to the sensation I recieve during my meditative time. The best way I can describe it is a rapid swaying. I feel it primarily in my head and have noticed the more attention I give it, it will begin to recede and the less attention I give it the faster it will become. I would just like some insite into what this is I am experiencing and if anyone else has had the same experience. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT I was sitting today, doing nothing in particular. My body without me intentionally doing anything went into a deep meditative state. I was not meditating, and just began to transcend? Has this ever happened to anyone? I just closed my eyes, and went with it. This was totally new and intriguing [link] [comments] |
| What kind of voice do you prefer during a guided meditation? Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT I'm building a meditation app that's fully free, to help people deal with the pandemic. I'm wondering what type of voice to use. I want to know what people prefer. Do you prefer a certain tone? What about the gender of the narrator? Do you care about one's accent? Do you get tired of listening to the same voice? Any help is appreciated. Namaste 🙏 [link] [comments] |
| Let things be, and they will be fine Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT |
| In meditation, what is the significance of Mudras? Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT Different people subscribe to different mudras for effective meditation. Positions, methods… these have become more important than meditation itself when in reality what is important is the purpose of meditation, which is to still the mind, to quieten the mind. It hardly matters what mudra we use, what method we use. Some people want us to sit in a fancy position with the spine erect. What is important is to realize that we want to still the mind. What distracts the mind is our senses. We must switch off the senses. Sometimes people advise us to focus on the breath. This is to stop our mind from wandering. Let us understand the purpose of these mudras, these methods and achieve the objective of meditation - to quieten, to still the mind. [link] [comments] |
| Difference between Mindfulness meditation and Transcendental Meditation Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT Better than getting into such questions like finding out what is better - mindfulness meditation or transcendental meditation, is to get out of all these complicated words. Because we get caught in the maze of such words, we lose sight of the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is very simple - to realize who we are. The ultimate goal of mindfulness, consciousness, awareness is meditation, silence, quietening the mind, it is to transcend the body and mind and to go beyond to realize who we truly are. Let us not get caught in the thesaurus of words. Let us stop to realize that we are the Divine Soul and to realize we are the Divine Soul, we must silence the mind, stop this aggressive thinking and realize the soul within. [link] [comments] |
| Relaxing Music with Nature Light Rain Sounds for Meditation, Deep Sleeping Prophet, Sleep Healing Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT |
| Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT Does anyone else get hiccups after meditating? Is there any way I can prevent this from happening? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT I think of her daily. We dont talk. I find myself day dreaming of her. I miss her deeply that I want to hug her tight. I know the best is to let go but I am struggling to even accept. I am attaching to the hope of "one day she will text me" and "one day she will call" deep down I am trying to find a root of perhaps, she will wonder where I am? Even though my instinct is telling me she is busy with her new group of friends. It makes me suffer to fight my own thoughts. I miss her beyond everything. A feeling that I cannot contain or express fairly. Part of me is struggling to even imagine that I had "lost" her after all the "investment" of energy and time I had in this relationship. I am too attached that I overwhelmed her and she left. I look desperate and pathetic. I tried to keep up with meditation to free me of my pain of thoughts. I obsess over my thoughts of intimacy with her. I need to get over it. Its toxic. Please help. Thank you [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT I don't mean that like I find it fun to meditate or anything, I just really enjoy the effects it has had on me and my life. Now I'm able to look at my anxiety when I'm afraid people are judging me and whatnot, and be able to just be fine with it. It's really amazing. [link] [comments] |
| Mindfulness should be used for only one goal, to release something, to set it free and flow. Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT When something is stuck, when something stays unchaining, only than you should use awareness to let it go. Don't fall into seduction to control that, what you are aware of. It better no be aware at all, than to control. [link] [comments] |
| 5 Minute Relaxing Guitar Music Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT |
| How to be less affected by negative thoughts? Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT I've been getting stronger and stronger angrier thoughts lately. It's usually centered around my friends. Sometimes they just do something so stupid it pisses me off and I just think about it at random points in my day. Sometimes it can be something way in the past or in the present. Is there any meditation or thought process I can explore to fix this? No idea if this is in the right sub but I thought I'd give it a try. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT I have used Headspace during the two weeks free trial every day and loved the overall experience but can't afford a premium account. What are the free alternatives ? Thank you in advance [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Meditation. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment