Ashtanga yoga: Monthly Newbie Ashtangi Discussion - March 03, 2020 |
| Monthly Newbie Ashtangi Discussion - March 03, 2020 Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PST Welcome to the monthly Newbie thread. This thread is for all newbies who would like to ask beginner questions. No question is TOO beginner. Feel free to post just to introduce yourself also. Mod Team [link] [comments] |
| Fellow yogi is bashing teacher to me? Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PST Hi all... I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on this. There's a woman at our studio I've gotten coffee with a few times, and she frequently bashes our teacher to me- main complaints are she thinks our teacher isn't moving her fast enough, she nitpicks poses she thinks she doesn't need advice on, she talks to her about things like leaving for the bathroom frequently during practice, and she isn't talkative in the Mysore room. I completely love this teacher, but I've tried to give my friend some validation around this, like that it makes sense she wants to move on and Ashtanga can be hard for that reason. Mainly though, I have told my friend a few times I think she should address this directly with the teacher, which she did apparently, and the complaints keep coming. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not sure what to do. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from ashtanga yoga. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment