Ashtanga yoga: Weekly Practice Discussion - March 01, 2020 |
| Weekly Practice Discussion - March 01, 2020 Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PST Welcome to the weekly practice thread. This thread is dedicated to discussion of how our practice is going, where we would like it to go, and where it has been. Have a great week. Mod Team [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PST Hi. My name is Katie and I have been practicing yoga for 7 years. I first learned the primary series 5 years ago but just resumed a home-practice of Ashtanga this month after an extended break (though with regular vinyasa practice). I have looked through the archives though not thoroughly. I am hoping for advice on how to adjust and adapt Janu Shirshasana C as I cannot even nearly plant music toes and the ball mound of my foot in this pose and naturally my knee is quite lifted when I'm attempting this pose. I don't even have an idea of how to adjust this to make it helpful but still beginner friendly. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from ashtanga yoga. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment