• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Flexibility: Difficulty stretching groin/hip flexor

    Flexibility: Difficulty stretching groin/hip flexor


    Difficulty stretching groin/hip flexor

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PST

    I've been trying to find a stretch online to release the groin/hip flexor.

    Essentially my hip is super tight with any hip internal rotation movements, it's like my groin and hip flexor are too tight to allow it to rotate. Also, it's becoming tougher to bring my hip into flexion, again the groin is stopping it.

    I've done the frog stretch, side lunges but it's not hitting the right spot, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/asad16
    [link] [comments]

    to stretch Supraspinatus tendon what exercise is recommended?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PST

    To increase blood flow to the tendon you can stretch the tendon – whats the guideline for stretching this tendon?

    submitted by /u/hungariandog
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga For Back Pain: A 9-Pose Sequence | Yoga 15

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Can’t straddle far at all, but can go deep in frog stretches ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I feel there's a few muscles specifically that are more stiff than the others.

    Also, i'm not sure how to explain it, but in like a one legged split in which my back is on the ground but my leg is up and i'm bringing it towards me, I can bring my leg down to my chest but have a hard time straightening my leg.

    submitted by /u/MakeMeVader
    [link] [comments]

    Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (longer post)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I have TOS. 100% neurogenic. I've been working on it for about a year now and it is getting better, but I still have issues here and there. Mainly colour changes in my arm (gets darker when the muscles surround the shoulder and chest get tight). Some warm feelings when I work really hard lifting heavy items. Ultimately the 1 muscle I can't see to release is my rear deltoid (i believe that's what i'm feeling) When I turn my thumb back with arm straight out, the muscle gets really sore and really tired within 5 or 10 seconds. If I hold it longer, when i relax my arm won't go back to neutral (to side) for awhile. Feels as if there is a physical block stopping my arm from returning. If I shake my arm it goes back perfectly fine. Any ideas? I've tired the whole door thing, i'm doing other postural fixes, but i'm getting kinda annoyed. This persistent neck tightness with shoulder issues is frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Stroonaberry
    [link] [comments]

    It's really hard for me to train my flexibility, what are the best super easy exercises to begin with?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I used to do yoga, and although I've never been able to be truly flexible (like even reaching a split) I was close enough. I took a few years break and now i can't reach my toes or even lift my leg at a 90 degree angle without feeling like I'm breaking it. I see you guys here and also on r/yoga and I want to go at it again, but everything hurts and I'm feeling lost. I know the basic training but I feel it's too much, I'm really bad at it. I'm asking for some advice...

    Also, as a note, I'm not overweight, I honestly have no reason to be so... stiff? Yet here I am, unable to do anything and it's really depressing me e especially because I remember not being able to do splits (I was really training hard for them and I'm still mad that I've never been able to do them).

    Hopefully it's ok to ask for advice here, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/bruh_blahblahblah
    [link] [comments]

    Knock Knees

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Hey y'all! I have knock knees. My right leg isn't too bad(in comparison), but my left leg is horrid. Everything is tight, I have low flexion in my ankle, and my left foot is flat. All the things. From calves to glute issues, its a poop show. Any quick fixes (3 months of less?) or any long term fixes I can implement daily?

    Thanks in advance awesome humans!

    submitted by /u/Stroonaberry
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite follow along video for the shoulders and back?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Any advice on exhale exercises routine

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Hi, I have issues with exhale for roughly 20 years after breaking a rib on my backside.

    Problem - obstruction and clicking feeling during exhale around frontal abs on right side lowest rib.

    I have an established routine and doing very slow progress this and previous year.

    If you can give any advice on exercises, videos, routine I will really appreciate it.

    Problem is kinda rare and going to Neurologists / Pulmonologists is not showing any specific condition to treat.

    Example of exercises helping me the most at this point.

    Thanks in advance to everybody!

    submitted by /u/narcizuss
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga or Pilate's: Which is best for flexibility according to your age?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:39 PM PST

    pike flexibility

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PST

    hey guys, so ive been attempting to toe touch and hopefully progress to doing a pike one day. unfortunately basic stretches arent really aiding me with any improvement. i was about to now start the pails and rails method but wanted to ask people who have done it there experience on it. was it worth it ? how was the progress? and any possible side issues that may occur (eg knee soreness?)

    im willing to take my time and work on it for as long as possible. just want to make sure its the most optimal way ti get there plus i had a bit of a knee issue last ear which is fine now but dont want to aggravate it unnecessarily

    submitted by /u/prepare2mire
    [link] [comments]

    Ab stretch options

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Because of hyperkyphosis I can't really stretch my abs effectively: I can do cobras and cat-cows all day but it only works my shoulders.

    Any suggestions for unusual and effective abdominal stretches that might hit the spot?

    submitted by /u/Fistkitchen
    [link] [comments]

    Back

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Is back and upper body flexibility harder to attain than leg flexibility?

    submitted by /u/Miashkaya
    [link] [comments]

    Tight Chest Muscles Causing Shoulder Pain? Gain Chest Full Range of Motion with PAILs & RAILs - a simple quick tutorial :)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Hey guys if you're in need of a morning stretch routine to start your day off right this is the video for you! Let me know what you think! https://youtu.be/3vX8Ez4dCcg

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment